- Is back home, Jetlagged -

Ive been back home for a week now, but yet im still very jetlagged. its mad annoying, & whats even more annoying is that its mad cold here in Norway. From the humid & sunny weather in the Philippines to the snow & coldness here in Oslo.

anyway, enough of the whining, ill sum up my vacation. It was great, it was too short, and i have truly been reminded how beautiful the motherland really is. It was great hanging out with all my cousins, nieces, nephews & of course my aunts & uncles, we might be a big & crazy family..but i have nothing but love for you all =)...

anyway i have some fav. pix of some of the nieces & nephews featuring myself, Ate & Kuya.



Julioooooo! whos the baws?


Ate & Riane


Myself, the Ordona sisters & Bea =)


=)


Ms. i always have a book in my hand..reginaaaa =D


Riane.."who are u talking to?" hahaha epic!


Rainaaaa or should i say teddybear? =)


Bea..accept?


My utmost gratitude & love to the Ordona family. thank you for allowing me to stay with u, not just me but all the cousins..for opening your house to us. i am forever grateful. im so happy i got to know you all better. the late nights, the laughs & all the smiles. i have nothing but love for you all. im proud to be an adopted Ordona =) love you & miss u lots!






This kid looks like me when i was his age. My mini me. Julio! baws!


My Godson..Dillan...teach em while theyre young right?

i know! i have lots of catching up to do with this blog. but ive just been lazy the last week. i love the new 50mm lense..=D

Family is love..God is love

- Jas

No comments: