- Someones 30??? -

The date is Feb 11th. 2010..it might just be an ordinary day for everyone else..but for my part its my Brothers birthday. Today hes turning the big 30. its not everyday i get to honor my brother for who he is. but since this is his big day he really does deserve this post.


Its often easier to write & type to say than to say it out loud huh? well anyway..happy happy birthday Kuya! your now 30, but yet still the biggest kid around..but thats not a bad thing at all..I honor you for your patience, your compassion & your love for people around you..and how much you really care.

thank you for being that big brother i truly look up to, a man i can always come to for help & advice, who also inspires me for the better. a who has left your mark on me, thru your service, to alot of talks and laughs. i dont always say it but i appreciate you kuya, as a man, as a brother and a friend. i thank you for being there, taking care of me & molding me to the person i am today.

so happy happy birthday kuya! love you & enjoy your day.



Yeah after i sprained my ankle..yeah thats my brother..haha


with ates pates nerdings perdings hahaha..





Ha its as if he only has one pose

God is most def. love..why? God planned my life to have the family i have today..that means he planned giving me Kuya as my brother. love u dude..no homo =p



-Jas

1 comment:

phillippe said...

YO YO YO lil bro!!!!

Thank you very much dude, much appreciated ;) , though you could have spared the audience with some of these nice shots.. Hahaha, I love the first picture though... Dude I am most blessed with the family I have and you as my lil bro. Love you dude...Take care and see you soon... when you coming to Barca?.. and btw.. and keep your hands off certain stuff of mine.... maaaayn... hahahaa... ......... Cheers, God Bless