- Injections? -

So from today its only freaking 6 days til i leave for the Philippines, and since im leaving i needed to get some injections just for the safety of my health..dont wanna get sick while im on vacay..u dig? =P

anyway..went with my sister..swear! that doctor was about alot of stuff that i didnt even understand..and he was talking in a lightning speed! anyway ended up getting two injections in the same arm, and believe me im so sore right now..it kinda sucks..but blah its all good..after getting the injections, my sister treated me to lunch, pizza slices & soda for 45 kr? baws! thanks for the hook up ate =)

after i met up with that little Chinese girl; Joanna for a quick snack. got to catch up a bit before we both headed off for work...

worked for some hours, met up with MG so i didnt need to take the bus by myself =P shes cool enough to wait some 10-15 minutes til i got off work, thanks =)




hahaha i filled out this form by myself..i failed, cause i didnt fill it out with capital letters..hahah i shouldve had let ate done it =P


were getting all this information, but were not really paying attention =P


BAWS!


Ms i pretend how to speak chinese =P

okaaay..so two days ago..there were some girls that came by the shop just before we were closing..i asked them if they needed any help..they said nah..i said my usual line "tell me if you guys need any help" line....they didnt say much, but they just smiled..they left the store when we closed..but to my surprise i met them at the mall across the street, when i was going to deliver the money bag to the bank..all of a sudden they just come behind me...

and i turn around and ask "is there anything?"..one of the girls reply "are u?" i just answered "am i???" then one of them just says "are u himynameisjas.blogspot.com????" i burst out in laughter & smile..not that i laughed at them..its just that its been awhile since someone actually asked me that...i said yes of course...firs thing they asked was "how come u havent blogged lately?" i just smiled and said it was due to laziness.which is true though...i asked what the liked bout my blog..how they found it...is it something they would like me to change? they all agreed when they answered "we love the quotes, we like that u take pix of your outfits...cool that some guys dares to post thumbnails like that"

with that i just want to say thank youuuu! again i am happy that people read my blog...hahaha first encounter in awhile with real readers =P

God is love

- Jas

1 comment:

Hoang Vu said...

you travel too much. i don't like you. haha.