- First Of The Week -

Ive never been a big fan of mondays, why? Simple, its the start of the week, everything is so slow on a monday. You can tell that the vibe isnt really like "lets star the week with a bang..!" At least for my part it never is.

Anyway..my monday this week was more or less okay. I had Elverum withdrawls, meaning i was still in Elverum mode =P I got to work, a somewhat slow monday..but yeah it was cool though, the only downer was this guy who stepped on my kicks..dah well. no hate though.

Tuesday; I got up quite late..didnt do much really..i watched Joseph; King Of Dreams. This movie really reminded me of the summer i had with congress season. Since this movie was one of the skits we did for the KFL european congress. around 5pm i got myself next door to Darwins. They were having their music min practice for the Covenant Recollection were doing on sunday. You guys are great..keep going..!



Mats be fixin the music..


Weirdo..too full of myself..


SRAD


Lance & Julian..


de Jesus...!


Our very own Travis Barker; Cedric




So long summer, hello Autumn.

Wishing you all a blessed week =)

- Jas

No comments: