...=)





HAHA..please dont mind my emo-ness...Just a great line..thats all =)

Today was not eventfull at all. first i should say thank you to Anne, i forgot to set my alarm, and she sent me a text at 8:30am-ish...and yeah she woke me up..thank you.
i just went to the embassy to fix the papers, then straight to work..worked from 11am-8pm. mad tiring, but oh so fun when u have great coworkers =)


see, told u my sister was a baws! thanks for fixing it all =)



Todays weapon..

as i mentioned in my last post i had an urge to buy something..well before i headed to work i dropped by the local leading bodega in oslo. soleservice...picked these up and got to share some morning laughs with them boys. thanks peoples!


YUPP. air max 1´s =D i know im late with these..but blah! =P

-Jas

p.s. Swear that line "i have a list of things i like about you, it says everything on it" is baws!