- Rainy Tuesday -

So tuesday, started off all stressful, why? Well i thought i set my alarm at 9:30am but to my surprise it was set to 10:15am, and the shop opens at 11am. Yes i said 11, & yes i had the keys to the shop. To my rescue that one swedish hipster sent me a text msg at around 9:45, which woke me up! so thank you Tanja!

anyway, got myself up and was out of the hose around 10:20. since it was raining & i was wearing my air max 90´s i decided to walk to the bus stop, instead of walking through the backyard & get em all muddy. when i got to the bus stop i checked my pockets and to my dismay i forgot the freaking keys to the shop.so i ran back to the house, and catched the next bus. i just got to the shop at 11am sharp!..lucky huh..

Work was okay...just the normal nothing to do really at the day time...but i found out that Pa:nuu made a collabo with freaking Nik & Jay, horrible i tell u! and i alredy have alot of negative thoughts toward that brand. they absolutely had to make a collabo with Nik & Jay...if you dont know who they are..please youtube them =P

after my shift was over that one MG picked me up and she joined me for something to eat..ate indian today..swear that lamb was good =D..after eating we went for coffee at stockfleths & just had some random talks..thanks again for a lovely evening MG =) yous a baws for shure =)

Got home, and i finally finished 500days of summer. its such a good movie. you all should watch it..great soundtrack too. =)


yupp that rain...=S


These two dropped by the shop. sup Kuya steve & Masterbaker and SON???


Ian is so happy for that new beanie i hooked him up with.



yeah told u that pa:nuu stuff is just mad random..


Mats be annoyed after i showed him who Nik & Jay was on youtube..hahaha! =P


Had good music to cheer us up though!






WATCH IT..for real...just watch it =)

- Jas

2 comments:

alfieee said...

you had to work hard to see the movie through? :P

seriously good movie about love and not being able to fall in love.

Unknown said...

hahahaha..i fell asleep like twice..started watching it at 2am..thats why...awesome movie!