- TGIF -

First, i would like to apologize for the lack of updating. ive been lagging alot. well i havent had alot to blog about. anyway...ill recap just friday. i didnt bring my camera around saturday & sunday.

Friday was a good but mad long day. started 11am since i was opening the shop..i must admit its becoming more and more depressing now days..its a bit dark when leaving for work...then when my shift is over its getting dark, the lack of daylight makes me even more excited for my 3 week Philippines vacay! =D

Ended my shift at 4pm, and met up with that med student Christine. Its been awhile since ive seen her. She needed some help with getting a pair of kicks. so i just dropped by Nike Concept Oslo store, found a pair of Nike Air Max Lights, they were on 30% off.. but when we got to the store and she tried em on. i saw that the stitching was a bit messed up, so i asked the sales assistant about it..first thing he says was "oh crap..well if you are going to get em you get em for 60% off. baws! Christine ended up with a pair of kicks for freaking 520kr! baws i tell u!. and them kicks were just oh so cute on her =) she was doubting a bit at first..but when she got em for 60% off, she just said "oh imma get these!..sweeet!"

right after, i had to head for the monthly YFL General Assembly. it was great seeing everyone again. I am truly blessed to be in this community, & fridays GA reminded me how lucky & happy this community makes me.

I didnt know who was giving the talk nor leading the worship. to my surprise & to put me in awe, it was Andre who lead the worship, never in my life have i heard such a honest & humbled prayer from a brother who lead his first worship. im proud of u Andre =D

Then to the speaker, it was Chona who also gave her first talk that evening, and what a great talk it was =) i am truly inspired by my younger brothers & sisters, they were truly the good in my day =D

after the GA i headed to mikes, had a preparty before heading out and bawsing our way thru the city of oslo. aint no party like a ssk party! sorry there are no pix from the party..i ran out of battery =S...anyway it was a good day!



Laced up! "please dont put this on your blog" - Christine...


Photo booth fun..




Visuals team ftw!


Christoffer! great finally seeing you again!


multi-talented chona =D


See you there! its this saturday, get your tickets now!


tito benny be stuntin =P



- Jas

No comments: